- Johnny Faa Myspace
- One more Johnny Faa resource, but on this one you can fulfill your life by becoming an official "friend." Yeah!
- Paddy O'Shea's Pub - Beijing, China
- Our home pub in the People's Republic of China
Glenn Phelan, Managing Director,Paddy O'Shea's, Irish Pub, 28 Dongzhimenwei dajie,
ph.+86 10 64156389
From the band:
- The history of Johnny Faa, the King of the Gypsies
- Wonderful compendium of information about the stories that gave rise to the name "Johnny Faa."
- Airs on KOHM FM, 89.1 Mondays 10 pm.
From the sublime realm of Chant to the passion of an Italian Baroque violin sonata --- Harmonia, a weekly 59-minute radio program, brings the music of these earlier periods to life for radio audiences, as performers of today cast new light on the music of the distant past. Join your host, and band member, Angela Mariani, for a unique musical experience and information available nowhere else.
- Chris's solo CD recorded in Taos, New Mexico with good friends Roger Landes and Randal Bays.
- The Celtic Shores
- Chris's Celtic music program on KOHM (kohm.org; 89.1)
- Caprock Celtic Association
- Roger Landes
- Check out Roger's site for infomration on Zoukfest, his performance schedule, and other opportunities for musical enlightenment.
- Doug Smith
- West Texas Pianist, Composer
- Cary Swinney
- West Texas Singer/Songwriter
- South Plains Public Radio
- KOHM 89.1 FM Radio Lubbock, Texas
- Ossian USA
- Mary Lou and Charlie run the best of the online trad-music distributors. Tell 'em we sent you!
- Virtual Lubbock
- Writer Chris Oglesby has made great strides documenting the Lubbock music scene. Check out interviews, history, and his book _Fire in the Water, Earth in the Air: Legends of West Texas Music_
by Christopher Oglesby
available in stores and the Internet.
- Casey Burns Flutes
- Casey Burns Flutes are professional performance instruments for Irish and other traditional music, based upon the acoustical models of 19th century makers.
- Clareen Banjos
- Welcome to Clareen Banjos - Makers of traditonal Irish banjos & other fretted instruments.
- Davy Stuart, Luthier
- Hand-crafted mandolins, mandolas, citterns, bouzoukis, guitars, and celtic percussion.
- Copeland Woodwinds
- Maker of fine handmade whistles.
- Folk & Roots
- Welcome to Folk and Roots
A guide to the folk and acoustic scene, with information about UK folk gigs, folk concerts, folk festivals and hundreds of links!